Friday, June 15, 2012

Opinion- Philosophy of life - Ravina Tandon Thadani a devotee of shirdi Sai Baba


Ravina Tandon the Bollywood actress says, “I do believe in God but more so as a certain power that resides above us all. People worship various Gods and have idolised them over the years”. She believes that Lord Ram, Shiva, Shirdi Sai Baba, etc. were enlightened human beings. On the subject of women, she believes that women are superior to men because of their ability to give life".

Tandon continues: “I believe that the power to enlighten yourself lies within you. Therefore, you should learn to channelise your energies in a positive manner and it will definitely benefit you. For example, the Mahamrityunjaya mantra. Even my children know how to recite the Hanuman Chalisa. I don't believe in the Karma Theory per se. I believe that a soul is put on this planet to evolve. Your soul doesn't wait to reap the effect of your karmas in another life but rather in your present life. I specially believe and seek the blessings of Lord Shiva and Shirdi Sai Baba. I believe in the power of positive thinking and in the power of will”. 

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment