Friday, June 15, 2012

Telugu Movie about Shri Sathya Sai Baba


Actor Dileep from Kerala (Malayalam Movies) is to play the lead role as the god man, Sathya Sai Baba in a movie to start filming from September of this year, by Director Kodi Ramakrishnan. Veteran actress Jayaprada will play the role of Dileep’s mother in the film. The movie will be released in Telugu, Tamil and most probably in Malayalam language.

Dileep is happy that he has been given a chance to act as the spiritual head.  He continued, “I will be enacting the Baba’s years from age 25-85. The schedule is also going to be one of the longest I have done with locations right from Kanyakumari to Kashmir including Puttaparthi and the Himalayas.”


Asked if he is a devotee of Sai Baba, Dileep replies:
“I am a firm believer in Shirdi Sai Baba! That is not to say I am not in awe of Sathya Sai Baba who has done a lot of charity. I myself have referred many heart patients to the Sathya Sai Super Specialty Hospital.
There is no doubt that Baba had an ability to connect with a vast section of people from across the world and that charisma is something nobody can ignore.
From what I have read and heard, Baba had an explanation for every question! I respect his words and his miracles and when I read the script, I became aware that he had in him a lot of heroism.” 

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment